Dispensing NHS Prescriptions is at the core of our pharmacy business. We pride ourselves on the high levels of service that we, at Styvechale Pharmacy, offer our prescription customers.
Whatever your prescription needs, at we make it our business to meet your expectations.
Did you know?
Only qualified pharmacists are legally allowed to dispense or sell prescription medications. Even if you are in a hospital under the care of nurses and doctors, there’s still a pharmacist carefully dispensing the drugs you need.
Qualified pharmacists and druggist have been selling medicines this way for over 150 years.
A modern dispensing prescriptions service
We all live busy lives so we aim to fulfil your prescription in a way that suits you best. At Styvechale Pharmacy, our prescription waiting time is usually very short, but you can choose to:
– Wait in-store whilst we make up your prescription.
– Or, if time is short, we can hold your prescription until you come back into the store.
– Use our 24/7 prescription collection point to collect your medicines and shopping. It’s FREE to register and FREE to use.
– Use our repeat prescription collection service so you don’t have to visit your GP to get your meds.
– We also offer a prescription delivery service.
However you choose to access our prescription service, our efficient and effective systems ensure that we can provide you with your medication in a timely manner.
If you have unused or expired medications, prescription or otherwise, you can take advantage of our medicines disposal service. This ensures their safe disposal without risk to the environment.
All tablets and capsules are supplied in child-resistant containers unless you request us not to. But, please remember to keep all medicines out of the reach of children. Preferably, medications should be kept in a lockable cabinet.
Your pharmacist can advise you on the safe storage of all medicines.