Blood Tests Service in Coventry – Book Here!
Styvechale Pharmacy’s service for free NHS blood tests Coventry – is ready to help you today.
When you are unwell, your GP may schedule some blood tests to help diagnose the cause. This is an important part of healthcare provided on the NHS.
NHS blood tests Coventry – Great service from Styvechale Pharmacy
Styvechale Pharmacy is proud to care for this thriving community through our dedicated services and expert care. We can tailor the tests to meet your personal needs.
– In line with social distancing due to COVID, walk-in appointments have been temporarily suspended until further notice. All patients will need to make an appointment.
– Please ensure you arrive at least 5 mins before your appointment so that you can check in. If you are late, even by a few minutes, then there is a likelihood that you cannot be seen and you would need to re-book, as it will fall into the next patients appointment.
– Please make sure that you check in.
– Some GP surgeries are emailing the blood forms. Please ensure that you print these off and bring them with you to the appointment as these forms need to go with the blood samples to the hospital. We will not be able to do your test without the form.
– Our appointment slots are booked in 5-minute intervals. If you are late for your appointment we cannot guarantee that you will be seen and you may need to rebook.
– Please ensure that you wear a face mask or face covering for your blood test appointment. If you are exempt, you will still need to wear one during the appointment.
How long do blood test results take?
Once the blood has been taken, the tests need to be done quickly to ensure accuracy. Your GP surgery will normally get the results within 24 hours.
So get in contact with us to find out more about our NHS blood testing service for Coventry.
Access our Blood clinics on these days and times;
– Mon-Fri: 7.00-12.45 / 1.30-16.30
Our appointment slots are booked in 5-minute intervals. If you are late for your appointment we cannot guarantee that you will be seen and you may need to rebook.